Easy Recipe for Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
4 August 2021 08:21 am
- Chocolate Cream biscuits – 400g
- Fresh milk – 450ml
- Cashew or peanuts – 25g
- Scrape the chocolate cream inside the biscuits into a separate dish.
- Separate 10 biscuits.
- Blend or powder the 10 separated, cream-less biscuits.
- Boil the milk in a pan. While the milk is boiling, add the powdered biscuits into the pan and mix it well (Add a small amount of sugar if needed).
- Stir the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add some vanilla to the mixture.
- Spread a layer of the prepared mixture on the bottom of a pudding bowl.
- Cover the layer of the mixture with biscuits so that it forms a layer.
- Spread another layer of prepared mixture and cover it with a layer of biscuits.
- Repeat this process.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour and spread the scraped chocolate cream on top.
- Decorate with pieces of cashew or peanuts.
- Refrigerate again for about 4 hours to set the pudding.
- Now your dessert is ready to be served!
Excited to read more? Get Lanka Woman in Magzter for our latest Digital Issue!
Name - Reply Comment